There’s recently been much online activity surrounding the forthcoming iPad 3…
Daring to be different is no easy task; especially for women!
This morning I read through a special McKinsey & Company report, by Joanna Barsh and Lareina Yee titled: “Unlocking the full potential of women in the U.S. economy” . Although the report, 5 full pages, was a little lengthy for my taste, it presented numerous fascinating observations made after much thorough research and contemplation. In short, the report posits that a surefire way to increase GDP, employment, productivity and overall U.S. economic activity is to focus corporate efforts on making certain that women achieve the same roles as men in the workplace.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Swayy is a brand new platform you can use to save a little time in finding awesome content! @getswayy http://t.co/UMHXxQ3LLk #
- #Tech encompasses your life, body and soul; http://t.co/MbPzm9AlMN #
- Use your calories to donate to @acfusa and help end hunger; http://t.co/K4CgjjpyZf #
- RT @AppyCouple: Thx for the GREAT write up!! @SheBytesBlog Share Your Wedding Plans with Appy Couple: http://t.co/91Lj3UmvgK #
- Easy Content Sharing on Social Media with Swayy http://t.co/2uCJ0I89r6 via @SheBytesBlog #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.