The next time someone asks why you spend so much time on Facebook, you can tell them you’re changing the world. The New York Times best-selling book, Half the Sky, has spun off a brand new Facebook game aimed at raising awareness for the oppression of women around the world.
American women don’t realize just how lucky we are. There are many basic rights we have today, that are taken for granted; rights that just a century ago were unheard of.
I came across a list of 9 really good ones. They gave me a good awakening so I thought I would share.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Swayy is a brand new platform you can use to save a little time in finding awesome content! @getswayy http://t.co/UMHXxQ3LLk #
- #Tech encompasses your life, body and soul; http://t.co/MbPzm9AlMN #
- Use your calories to donate to @acfusa and help end hunger; http://t.co/K4CgjjpyZf #
- RT @AppyCouple: Thx for the GREAT write up!! @SheBytesBlog Share Your Wedding Plans with Appy Couple: http://t.co/91Lj3UmvgK #
- Easy Content Sharing on Social Media with Swayy http://t.co/2uCJ0I89r6 via @SheBytesBlog #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.