Men and women have really never understood each other. Well now, women have an app called the “Manscanner” to help them find that one ideal man they (and their mothers and grandmothers) have always dreamed they’d have and hold.
Social Media and gender are a hot topic, especially here on SheBytes, a tech blog written from a woman’s perspective. Women and men approach many things differently; and we are fascinated and really spellbound by the ways in which social media enable us not only to reach an incomparable number of people (when we look at how our past generations reached out to others), but also at how to engage and connect.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Microsoft talks #Xbox One naming, #privacy and more (Q&A) http://t.co/lZBfihvanG via @CNET #
- I've made a change. Read all about it; http://t.co/Fz4hAoWflU #
- Are you on #Facebook? If so, please like my page; https://t.co/J2nkj61K5l #
- #Flickr users: We hate the new site http://t.co/MepBCkCpJ3 via @CNET #
- Digitizing Physical Mail with cool cars that rival Geek Squad! @OutboxMailvia via @SheBytesBlog http://t.co/bBDF29pYX9 #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.