Last week I shared my incredible experience of mobile checkout at Sephora. In line with the subject, Square (which lets you accept payments on your smartphone via an external dongle) launched today a new Card Case payment system that turns your phone into a mobile wallet.
Sephora single-point-of-sale done wirelessly, using an iPhone.
My Anastasia Brow products (fav!) needed a refresh, so I took a power-walk up to the Sephora store on 57th and Lexington today. I did a little shopping and one of the sales reps came over asking if I needed any help. I let her know I was okay (I know my way around a Sephora store!), so she asked if I was by chance ready to check out –I was. Expecting she would ask me to walk over to the register, I was surprised when she pulled out her iPhone to check me out!
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Microsoft talks #Xbox One naming, #privacy and more (Q&A) http://t.co/lZBfihvanG via @CNET #
- I've made a change. Read all about it; http://t.co/Fz4hAoWflU #
- Are you on #Facebook? If so, please like my page; https://t.co/J2nkj61K5l #
- #Flickr users: We hate the new site http://t.co/MepBCkCpJ3 via @CNET #
- Digitizing Physical Mail with cool cars that rival Geek Squad! @OutboxMailvia via @SheBytesBlog http://t.co/bBDF29pYX9 #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.