Once upon a time paper resumes were submitted when applying for a job. With Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Tumblr, you don’t need old-fashioned resumes any more.
Daring to be different is no easy task; especially for women!
This morning I read through a special McKinsey & Company report, by Joanna Barsh and Lareina Yee titled: “Unlocking the full potential of women in the U.S. economy” . Although the report, 5 full pages, was a little lengthy for my taste, it presented numerous fascinating observations made after much thorough research and contemplation. In short, the report posits that a surefire way to increase GDP, employment, productivity and overall U.S. economic activity is to focus corporate efforts on making certain that women achieve the same roles as men in the workplace.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Calling all #girlgeeks! You'll love my #tech #blog; http://t.co/MbPzm9AlMN #
- #Space, the final frontier for your #poetry; http://t.co/G6hIMmPySE #startrek #missiontomars @MAVEN2Mars #
- RT @SwirlitApp: @SheBytesBlog thanks so much for the writeup! Love the article! #keepswirling http://t.co/jfTYxQercD #
- RT @CreativeBoomer: CreativeBoomer Daily is out! http://t.co/XBpO2ETNZP ▸ Top stories today via @DrDeborahBarry @nataliesisson @SheBytesBlog #
- RT @allison_boyer: @andreacook The person you want to speak with is Renee @SheBytesBlog - Renee, Andrea is definitely someone you should co… #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.