Once upon a time paper resumes were submitted when applying for a job. With Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Tumblr, you don’t need old-fashioned resumes any more.
Daring to be different is no easy task; especially for women!
This morning I read through a special McKinsey & Company report, by Joanna Barsh and Lareina Yee titled: “Unlocking the full potential of women in the U.S. economy” . Although the report, 5 full pages, was a little lengthy for my taste, it presented numerous fascinating observations made after much thorough research and contemplation. In short, the report posits that a surefire way to increase GDP, employment, productivity and overall U.S. economic activity is to focus corporate efforts on making certain that women achieve the same roles as men in the workplace.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Top 5 Social Media Fails of 2013 http://t.co/4qoem1juOs cc: @ab80 @sejournal #socialmedia #infographic #SM #some #lessons #2013fails,
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
- The 30 Minute Social Media Management Schedule http://t.co/LaircqO1vC cc: @soshable #socialmedia #social,
- What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Pinterest http://t.co/A6aLKLuiM6 cc: @mike_allton @SocialMediaHats #realestate #pinterest,
- The Teen Exodus from Facebook is NOT a Permanent Departure http://t.co/xteSfRfHjc cc: @soshable #facebook #teens #exodus,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.