DaaS (Desktop as a Service), what is it? DaaS is a form of computing where your workstation is in the Cloud. You connect to your virtual desktop, using any internet-connected device (even a thin-client, like a tablet or iPad). What you see on your monitor is just a virtual image of the processing happening in a data center off-site.
Imagine running Windows 7 on an iPad… sounds cool? It’s real! Cloud Desktops make it possible. A Virtual Cloud Desktop is a personal, centralized computer located in the Cloud. Using any Internet connected device or thin client (i.e. an iPad), you can access your desktop from anywhere in the world.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Calling all #girlgeeks! You'll love my #tech #blog; http://t.co/MbPzm9AlMN #
- #Space, the final frontier for your #poetry; http://t.co/G6hIMmPySE #startrek #missiontomars @MAVEN2Mars #
- RT @SwirlitApp: @SheBytesBlog thanks so much for the writeup! Love the article! #keepswirling http://t.co/jfTYxQercD #
- RT @CreativeBoomer: CreativeBoomer Daily is out! http://t.co/XBpO2ETNZP ▸ Top stories today via @DrDeborahBarry @nataliesisson @SheBytesBlog #
- RT @allison_boyer: @andreacook The person you want to speak with is Renee @SheBytesBlog - Renee, Andrea is definitely someone you should co… #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.