Amazing trick to impress your friends; AA battery! Create your own motor with this awesome trick. Super cool looking but not sure you should try this at home! I’m not sure how magnets and batteries mix.
Wondering how to save images onto your iPad 2 or iPhone 4 from the web? You can use your device to grab images and photos right off the web while browsing Safari.
Possibly the most obvious yet untapped resouce on the iPhone and iPad is the Home button. Did you know that you can set the Home button to perform a whole slew of things upon a simple double-tap?
Invert the display colors on your iPhone 4 or iPad 2! You can change your devices’ display default settings from the classic black text on a white background to the reverse!
Wondering how to turn a web page into an icon on the homescreen of your iPad 2 or iPhone 4? You can add bookmarks as personalized icons to your iPhone 4 and iPad 2 Home Screen!
Wondering how to restrict what content your iPad 2 or iPhone 4 returns when you run a Spotlight Search? You can!
Did you know, that when using Safari to browse the web on your iPhone or iPad, you can ditch the URL extensions! There’s no need to type the “www.” or the “.com” into the search bar.
Wondering how to sync your iPad 2 /iPhone 4 bookmarks with your PC or Mac browser? You can use iTunes to sync. Just connect the device to iTunes. Click on the iPad/ iPhone tab in iTunes > Info > Other. Check ‘Sync bookmarks with’ and choose your preferred browser. Simple!
Did you know that your iPad 2 and iPhone 4 has the capability to create folders? If you’re an app fanatic, you may have pages full of app icons on your device. Now you can neatly organize the icons into folders of your own design.
Want to choose an app for opening an e-mail attachment on your iPad 2 or iPhone 4 device? Here’s how: open a file attached to an e-mail message by tapping the attachment in > Mail.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Google’s Profit by Design [Infographic] http://t.co/LC3nCATJQ7 cc: @DashBurst #google #search #searchengines #infographic,
- Facebook Admits: Expect Organic Reach for Pages to Continue Declining http://t.co/2Ky8NxykwU << you will see what they want #facebook,
- YouTube Users Fight Back Against New Comment System http://t.co/ktCWpZFflC cc @SocialTimes @KymleeIsAwesome #youtube #google,
- Ryan Seacrest wants a keyboard on his iPhone, so he's spending $1M to build one http://t.co/yC7Pn4KrGW cc: @iMore #iphone #ryanseacrest,
- Top 5 Social Media Fails of 2013 http://t.co/4qoem1juOs cc: @ab80 @sejournal #socialmedia #infographic #SM #some #lessons #2013fails,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.