Wondering how to sync your iPad 2 /iPhone 4 bookmarks with your PC or Mac browser? You can use iTunes to sync. Just connect the device to iTunes. Click on the iPad/ iPhone tab in iTunes > Info > Other. Check ‘Sync bookmarks with’ and choose your preferred browser. Simple!
Did you know that your iPad 2 and iPhone 4 has the capability to create folders? If you’re an app fanatic, you may have pages full of app icons on your device. Now you can neatly organize the icons into folders of your own design.
Want to choose an app for opening an e-mail attachment on your iPad 2 or iPhone 4 device? Here’s how: open a file attached to an e-mail message by tapping the attachment in > Mail.
Our friends at Apple have considered everything; even a cleverly hidden way for you to Orientation Lock your iPad 2 / iPhone 4 screen.
When lying in bed with your iPad or iPhone, as you move around, the screen tends to move around with you. While the feature can be really functional at time, at other times it can be really inconvenient (like when you’re trying to read from your Borders eBook, for example).
Want to forget a wifi network? You can! If you accidentally connected to a wifi network once, your device remembers it for life—right? Wrong! There’s a way to prevent that annoying wifi pop-up. Go to Settings > Wi-Fi. Find the network under the ‘Choose a Network’ heading. Select the blue arrow next to the network you’d like to remove and tap the button on the top that says ‘Forget this Network’. And it’s gone!
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Google’s Profit by Design [Infographic] http://t.co/LC3nCATJQ7 cc: @DashBurst #google #search #searchengines #infographic,
- Facebook Admits: Expect Organic Reach for Pages to Continue Declining http://t.co/2Ky8NxykwU << you will see what they want #facebook,
- YouTube Users Fight Back Against New Comment System http://t.co/ktCWpZFflC cc @SocialTimes @KymleeIsAwesome #youtube #google,
- Ryan Seacrest wants a keyboard on his iPhone, so he's spending $1M to build one http://t.co/yC7Pn4KrGW cc: @iMore #iphone #ryanseacrest,
- Top 5 Social Media Fails of 2013 http://t.co/4qoem1juOs cc: @ab80 @sejournal #socialmedia #infographic #SM #some #lessons #2013fails,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.