Traditionally a service provider, Amazon has become increasingly big and profitable, because it was able to get into online product sales early. Amazon has been able to boil the business down to make sure that they offer extremely competitive pricing, shipping options and a huge range of products.
Michael Arrington of TechCrunch is “CRUNCHED” by Arianna Huffington and AOL.
Let’s face it; the last time you logged onto your AOL account was sometime around 1998… and anytime you hear the acronym AOL (short for America Online), the first thought that pops into your head is that classic mailbox alert; “You’ve Got Mail!” that used to make you feel like you had a life. So why all of the AOL news all of a sudden?!
I was on FOX News Live earlier today with Kimberly Guilfoyle explaining the TechCrunch-AOL, baby momma drama. Check out the clip:
Tech Crunch’s Mike Arrington gets Crunched by AOL and Arianna Huffington
September 8th, 2011- 12:30PM Segment
- What’s more adorable than a bunny and a cat? A picture of both together! [TheLuxurySpot]
- Liked SheBytes take on Google +? They’re experiencing rapid growth [Mashable]
- Like Zodiac? See Andreas Preis’ sketches; LOVE his Scorpio (my sign), and Leo! [LiveFastMag]
- Twitter, my Social Media of choice, is “cleaning house”… [TechCrunch]
- Will the future bring “Death of the MP3 Player?” [MWD]
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- RT @JamieNikosey: Great Personal #Safety #Mobileapp for Women: Guard My Angel http://t.co/8GmxEQKR3c @SheBytesBlog #
- Mix drinks like Brian Flanagan using 'The Barman' App and Platform; http://t.co/UwRyamnNAo #
- Pour Perfect Drinks with the Barman via @SheBytesBlog http://t.co/A6cyr0t1T9 #
- #Sommeliers unite! http://t.co/Vi1gSfSEQw @SwirlitApp #
- No #Apple watch until late 2014, analyst says http://t.co/vJOrnX92wf via @CNET #technews #smartwatch #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.