Traditionally a service provider, Amazon has become increasingly big and profitable, because it was able to get into online product sales early. Amazon has been able to boil the business down to make sure that they offer extremely competitive pricing, shipping options and a huge range of products.
Michael Arrington of TechCrunch is “CRUNCHED” by Arianna Huffington and AOL.
Let’s face it; the last time you logged onto your AOL account was sometime around 1998… and anytime you hear the acronym AOL (short for America Online), the first thought that pops into your head is that classic mailbox alert; “You’ve Got Mail!” that used to make you feel like you had a life. So why all of the AOL news all of a sudden?!
I was on FOX News Live earlier today with Kimberly Guilfoyle explaining the TechCrunch-AOL, baby momma drama. Check out the clip:
Tech Crunch’s Mike Arrington gets Crunched by AOL and Arianna Huffington
September 8th, 2011- 12:30PM Segment
- What’s more adorable than a bunny and a cat? A picture of both together! [TheLuxurySpot]
- Liked SheBytes take on Google +? They’re experiencing rapid growth [Mashable]
- Like Zodiac? See Andreas Preis’ sketches; LOVE his Scorpio (my sign), and Leo! [LiveFastMag]
- Twitter, my Social Media of choice, is “cleaning house”… [TechCrunch]
- Will the future bring “Death of the MP3 Player?” [MWD]
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Facebook experiments with introducing a 'sympathise' button http://t.co/eJ9El7ZSie cc: @camclarke #facebook #like #sympathy,
- MasterCard Wants All of Their Employees to Be Social Media Brand Advocates http://t.co/jApLMh2fpB <<--- free advocacy #socialmedia #branding,
- Facebook is Being Careful to Avoid Advertising Overload http://t.co/0IFGO1lPRv <<-- not careful enough! cc: @KymleeIsAwesome #facebook,
- Google’s Profit by Design [Infographic] http://t.co/LC3nCATJQ7 cc: @DashBurst #google #search #searchengines #infographic,
- Facebook Admits: Expect Organic Reach for Pages to Continue Declining http://t.co/2Ky8NxykwU << you will see what they want #facebook,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.