Girls and careers in technology is a hot topic here on SheBytes. We’ve written about whether the amount of technology firms headed by female CEO’s and executives is improving, and have drawn attention to women led startups who are trying to tip the scales.
TechCrunch founder Michael Arrington (@Arrington) is under fire for comments he made about women and minorities in the technology industry. According to Arrington, there aren’t many minority or female entrepreneurs in tech. SheBytes founder Renee Schmidt says Arrington’s opinions weren’t very PC, but he’s right (read more here).
November 9th, 2011- 11:05AM Segment
But, to me the real question is:
Is Arrington right? I weigh in.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- No #Apple watch until late 2014, analyst says http://t.co/vJOrnX92wf via @CNET #technews #smartwatch #
- Do you like to play Cupid? http://t.co/Ayt6I6qRaP @fixmeupapp #
- Could a “Smart Fork” Help You Lose Weight? HapiFork http://t.co/JogywlRSvX via @SheBytesBlog #
- Calling all #girlgeeks! You'll love my #tech #blog; http://t.co/MbPzm9AlMN #
- #Space, the final frontier for your #poetry; http://t.co/G6hIMmPySE #startrek #missiontomars @MAVEN2Mars #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.