Girls and careers in technology is a hot topic here on SheBytes. We’ve written about whether the amount of technology firms headed by female CEO’s and executives is improving, and have drawn attention to women led startups who are trying to tip the scales.
TechCrunch founder Michael Arrington (@Arrington) is under fire for comments he made about women and minorities in the technology industry. According to Arrington, there aren’t many minority or female entrepreneurs in tech. SheBytes founder Renee Schmidt says Arrington’s opinions weren’t very PC, but he’s right (read more here).
November 9th, 2011- 11:05AM Segment
But, to me the real question is:
Is Arrington right? I weigh in.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Facebook experiments with introducing a 'sympathise' button http://t.co/eJ9El7ZSie cc: @camclarke #facebook #like #sympathy,
- MasterCard Wants All of Their Employees to Be Social Media Brand Advocates http://t.co/jApLMh2fpB <<--- free advocacy #socialmedia #branding,
- Facebook is Being Careful to Avoid Advertising Overload http://t.co/0IFGO1lPRv <<-- not careful enough! cc: @KymleeIsAwesome #facebook,
- Google’s Profit by Design [Infographic] http://t.co/LC3nCATJQ7 cc: @DashBurst #google #search #searchengines #infographic,
- Facebook Admits: Expect Organic Reach for Pages to Continue Declining http://t.co/2Ky8NxykwU << you will see what they want #facebook,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.