Silicon Valley tech girls are getting major recognition and I’m not referring to only the media. Fashion designers have also taken notice, inviting many tech heavyweights to VIP fashion events, including front row seating at Fashion Week.
In the 21st century, lines between technology and art are becoming more and more blurred each day, forming fashion tendencies of its own.
Here at SheBytes, we’ve already followed a number of fashion creations produced by high end fashion houses, specifically created to accommodate your phones, laptops, tablets and many more of your everyday gadgets.
Normally, fashion items of that sort are created in collaborations between tech companies and major fashion designers of the likes of Chanel, Dior, Lois Vuitton. However, in an interesting twist; a fresh high-end fashion innovation came to us from an unexpected place in the shape of a middle-aged professor of architecture at Cardiff University; Richard Weston.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Donate to a worthy cause and get fit all at the same time! http://t.co/FgurSuaeKf via @SheBytesBlog #food #app #diet #worldhunger #charity #
- Some of the best games come out of the writers passion for a certain theme. Learn more about it; @BigTopBallet http://t.co/szN75DqC7b #
- The importance of color; http://t.co/wroh3wLI7m #style #fashion #design #clothing #advice #
- Why I Dress for Success [In Color]: http://t.co/BkovXj9nHL via... #
- Are you on your #ipad right now? PC slump hits Dell earnings http://t.co/bbc2mzdvLs via @CNET #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.