If you have been keen on the iPhone release date, you have been anticipating the yet-to-be released iPhone 5 anytime between now and late this year. Know Your Mobile has spread the word that the new gadget will be due for release come August 7 th 2012 but from the look of things, that is an uncertainty, especially after Apple has shown no concern toward addressing any speculations.
Today Geek is Chic. In fact Mark Zukerberg‘s wedding got the Paparazzi as excited as Lady Gaga’s latest world tour. In our day and age it seems as though there’s been a paradigm shift. Techies now draw the same attention as Hollywood celebs. Ironically, unlike many “reality stars,” techies are famous for actually doing (or creating) something.
Apple rumors are already circulating the web. Many are speculating on the different possible products, everyone’s favorite tech goliath; Apple could potentially roll out in the coming year.
2012 is upon us!
SheBytes has already begun tracking the inevitable iPad 3, but we’d like to turn our attention to one of Apple’s less successful and current products:
What better way to mourn the passing of Steve Jobs, a technology titan, than with a simple cartoon about Moses, tablets, and the pearly gates? It’s important to take a moment to laugh and admire Steve’s simple and humble grandeur.
“Design is the fundamental soul of a man-made creation that ends up expressing itself in successive outer layers of the product or service.” – Steve Jobs
Steve’s legacy lives on in the soul of all he has helped to design.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
- The 30 Minute Social Media Management Schedule http://t.co/LaircqO1vC cc: @soshable #socialmedia #social,
- What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Pinterest http://t.co/A6aLKLuiM6 cc: @mike_allton @SocialMediaHats #realestate #pinterest,
- The Teen Exodus from Facebook is NOT a Permanent Departure http://t.co/xteSfRfHjc cc: @soshable #facebook #teens #exodus,
- Pinterest is a Bigger Influencer Than You Think http://t.co/7i8faYxzZh cc: @B2Community #pinterest #facebook #internet,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.