Mobile web is the future of internet browsing. With HTML5 support for mobile web, there’s no doubt it’ll be easier to access the internet using a mobile device.
It’s official: this morning, shortly after 9:30AM EST, when the NYSE opens, a few people on this planet will enter into a new tax bracket (at 11:30AM to be percise).
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) yesterday evening announced pricing of $38 per share for its initial public offering of 421MM shares of common stock, to take place today. Facebook will offer shares (all 180 million + of them) for trading under the NASDAQ symbol “FB.” In addition, selling stockholders (who are about to get mega paid) are offering 240MM shares of Class A common stock.
Just a week since the 3rd generation iPad debut and the Internet is abuzz with iPhone 5 rumors. The new iPad features have left everyone speculating as to the features and functionality in the next-gen iPhone, slated for release in Fall 2012.
The most important thing to carriers besides subscribers is mobile spectrum; but by next year, according to CNN Money, the FCC could experience what is known as a “Spectrum Crunch” where there will be no more airwaves to pass around. This comes at a time where mobile carriers need spectrum the most as data hogging smartphones, such as the Apple iPhone, use up all their spectrum. If carriers don’t get enough spectrum soon, the result will be dropped calls and slow data speeds. So what are the big 4 mobile carriers going to do about this? They’re going to do the best they can to get a much spectrum as possible, but it won’t be pretty. In fact, its going to be gruesome and here’s why.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Love it or hate it? An App That Allows You to Report Illegally Parked Cars for $$$ http://t.co/lXI7KIDeMr #earncash #money #breakingthelaw,
- Social Media Strategy: No, You Don’t Need the Kitchen Sink http://t.co/TeLQu11c8W via @getswayy <--- it's all about strategy! #social #SoMe,
- Book-Sharing: Discover & Swap Books with Slice Bookshelf http://t.co/YLbtJTEWei via @SheBytesBlog cc: @slicebookshelf #books #ebooks #slice,
- New post: Digital 'Book-Sharing': Discover and Swap Books with Slice Bookshelf http://t.co/PydwDhCJzs,
- Are Kickstarter and other crowdfunding sites the end of VC as we know it? #startups #funding #crowdfunding http://t.co/9rmZOkUORy,
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.