Last week, Jenna was faced with a dilemma. Having reached the age when all of her close friends were leading busy career-driven lives, she found herself alone in the realm of first-date-dress buying. This was unknown; this was daunting. Pressed for time and unsure of which look to opt for, Jenna began frantically sending late night screenshots of possible looks to her friends. Too short? Too tight? Too frumpy?
Gift suggestion takes the guesswork out of finding the perfect present. The Gift Professor algorithms and social psychology reinvents our approach to standard shopping.
A gift that’s as easy as a gift card but much more personal and unique. Sounds too good to be true? If an app or website could promise you that, you’d make short work of that gift-buying list. GiftProfessor.com, a web- and app-based shopping tool, can help you experience Zen-like shopping satisfaction. OK, maybe not quite Zen-like, but it sure feels good to have a couple more people on your list checked off –all in one online stop!
Do you ever feel frustrated by shopping –wishing you could find all of the items you desire, under one roof? You can if you shop online, but you’re still burdened with having to compare prices and move between different online stores before you eventually pick the products you want to buy.
Mallzee, a new internet based social shopping platform, is changing all of that. Mallzee creates a social shopping experience that’s a combination of a mall, hanging out with friends, having a personal shopper and getting the best deals on everything!
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
- The 30 Minute Social Media Management Schedule http://t.co/LaircqO1vC cc: @soshable #socialmedia #social,
- What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Pinterest http://t.co/A6aLKLuiM6 cc: @mike_allton @SocialMediaHats #realestate #pinterest,
- The Teen Exodus from Facebook is NOT a Permanent Departure http://t.co/xteSfRfHjc cc: @soshable #facebook #teens #exodus,
- Pinterest is a Bigger Influencer Than You Think http://t.co/7i8faYxzZh cc: @B2Community #pinterest #facebook #internet,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.