I’m rather obsessed with Social Media (an understatement at best). Apparently, so is Snoop Dogg! Social Media is a broad term that means much more than “the use of web-based…technologies to turn communication into interactive dialogue.”
Social Media has changed relationships, the way we communicate and even break ups with our ex’s.
Once upon a time, breaking up meant an awkward conversation, removing a picture or two from your bed stand, and packing up your ex’s things into a box –never to be seen again. If your ex tried to call you afterward, you could ignore the call by sending it to voicemail. These days breakups are way different. Aside from having to publicly display your changed relationship status to 500+ Facebook friends and then field tons of questions from people you hardly speak with (case in point: misery loves company), there are so many things to consider, like: do I unfriend? Just the ex, or the ex and his/her friends? Their family? Where do you draw the line?
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Swayy is a brand new platform you can use to save a little time in finding awesome content! @getswayy http://t.co/UMHXxQ3LLk #
- #Tech encompasses your life, body and soul; http://t.co/MbPzm9AlMN #
- Use your calories to donate to @acfusa and help end hunger; http://t.co/K4CgjjpyZf #
- RT @AppyCouple: Thx for the GREAT write up!! @SheBytesBlog Share Your Wedding Plans with Appy Couple: http://t.co/91Lj3UmvgK #
- Easy Content Sharing on Social Media with Swayy http://t.co/2uCJ0I89r6 via @SheBytesBlog #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.