Silicon Valley tech girls are getting major recognition and I’m not referring to only the media. Fashion designers have also taken notice, inviting many tech heavyweights to VIP fashion events, including front row seating at Fashion Week.
Nokia’s implosion results in 10,000 layoffs. BlackBerry is also teetering; is RIM following suit? Path, a new social networking platform, gains traction –Facebook may have a problem. And is GigaOM up for sale?
Read on to see the stories making headline news on the tech scene this week!
SheBytes founder Renee Schmidt on Fox News LIVE discussing the Facebook debacle and IPO troubles, mobile advertising challenges, Microsoft So.cl, Windows 8, and what a Silicon Valley VC lawsuit may mean for women in technology (read more here).
May 24th, 2012 – 2:00PM Segment
The tech scene is flooded with new tech start-ups; we’ve decided to put together a list of a few that are making moves on the tech scene.
Each of us can name at least one friend who has had (or thought they had) a killer idea for the next big app. But how many of those ideas actually take off? Not many. Maybe it’s because the idea wasn’t brilliant after all, or maybe the Silicon Valley venture capital was missing. Whatever the case may be, in actuality, the start-up scene is flooded with apps and services that are more than worthy of investment. Here are our favorite new tech start-ups!
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Facebook experiments with introducing a 'sympathise' button http://t.co/eJ9El7ZSie cc: @camclarke #facebook #like #sympathy,
- MasterCard Wants All of Their Employees to Be Social Media Brand Advocates http://t.co/jApLMh2fpB <<--- free advocacy #socialmedia #branding,
- Facebook is Being Careful to Avoid Advertising Overload http://t.co/0IFGO1lPRv <<-- not careful enough! cc: @KymleeIsAwesome #facebook,
- Google’s Profit by Design [Infographic] http://t.co/LC3nCATJQ7 cc: @DashBurst #google #search #searchengines #infographic,
- Facebook Admits: Expect Organic Reach for Pages to Continue Declining http://t.co/2Ky8NxykwU << you will see what they want #facebook,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.