Last week, Jenna was faced with a dilemma. Having reached the age when all of her close friends were leading busy career-driven lives, she found herself alone in the realm of first-date-dress buying. This was unknown; this was daunting. Pressed for time and unsure of which look to opt for, Jenna began frantically sending late night screenshots of possible looks to her friends. Too short? Too tight? Too frumpy?
Do you ever feel frustrated by shopping –wishing you could find all of the items you desire, under one roof? You can if you shop online, but you’re still burdened with having to compare prices and move between different online stores before you eventually pick the products you want to buy.
Mallzee, a new internet based social shopping platform, is changing all of that. Mallzee creates a social shopping experience that’s a combination of a mall, hanging out with friends, having a personal shopper and getting the best deals on everything!
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Facebook Admits: Expect Organic Reach for Pages to Continue Declining http://t.co/2Ky8NxykwU << you will see what they want #facebook,
- YouTube Users Fight Back Against New Comment System http://t.co/ktCWpZFflC cc @SocialTimes @KymleeIsAwesome #youtube #google,
- Ryan Seacrest wants a keyboard on his iPhone, so he's spending $1M to build one http://t.co/yC7Pn4KrGW cc: @iMore #iphone #ryanseacrest,
- Top 5 Social Media Fails of 2013 http://t.co/4qoem1juOs cc: @ab80 @sejournal #socialmedia #infographic #SM #some #lessons #2013fails,
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.