Last week I shared my incredible experience of mobile checkout at Sephora. In line with the subject, Square (which lets you accept payments on your smartphone via an external dongle) launched today a new Card Case payment system that turns your phone into a mobile wallet.
The way a company decides to represent itself becomes a vital part of who they are.
The image of the exterior the organization projects, must be a reflection of the company’s interior mission and will be crucial in times of hiring, expanding, sales, marketing and of course branding.
Seamless is set to acquire MenuPages after deal announcement this Monday. Site redesign to follow.
“Seamless Acquires Menupages in” what they call the “Race for Restaurants”, according to the New York Times Technology section,
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- RT @JamieNikosey: Great Personal #Safety #Mobileapp for Women: Guard My Angel http://t.co/8GmxEQKR3c @SheBytesBlog #
- Mix drinks like Brian Flanagan using 'The Barman' App and Platform; http://t.co/UwRyamnNAo #
- Pour Perfect Drinks with the Barman via @SheBytesBlog http://t.co/A6cyr0t1T9 #
- #Sommeliers unite! http://t.co/Vi1gSfSEQw @SwirlitApp #
- No #Apple watch until late 2014, analyst says http://t.co/vJOrnX92wf via @CNET #technews #smartwatch #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.