Last week I shared my incredible experience of mobile checkout at Sephora. In line with the subject, Square (which lets you accept payments on your smartphone via an external dongle) launched today a new Card Case payment system that turns your phone into a mobile wallet.
The way a company decides to represent itself becomes a vital part of who they are.
The image of the exterior the organization projects, must be a reflection of the company’s interior mission and will be crucial in times of hiring, expanding, sales, marketing and of course branding.
Seamless is set to acquire MenuPages after deal announcement this Monday. Site redesign to follow.
“Seamless Acquires Menupages in” what they call the “Race for Restaurants”, according to the New York Times Technology section,
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Facebook experiments with introducing a 'sympathise' button http://t.co/eJ9El7ZSie cc: @camclarke #facebook #like #sympathy,
- MasterCard Wants All of Their Employees to Be Social Media Brand Advocates http://t.co/jApLMh2fpB <<--- free advocacy #socialmedia #branding,
- Facebook is Being Careful to Avoid Advertising Overload http://t.co/0IFGO1lPRv <<-- not careful enough! cc: @KymleeIsAwesome #facebook,
- Google’s Profit by Design [Infographic] http://t.co/LC3nCATJQ7 cc: @DashBurst #google #search #searchengines #infographic,
- Facebook Admits: Expect Organic Reach for Pages to Continue Declining http://t.co/2Ky8NxykwU << you will see what they want #facebook,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.