It seems that despite the clear inequality that still exists between males and females in the workplace, very little has been done by companies which has been effective in remedying this issue.
Daring to be different is no easy task; especially for women!
This morning I read through a special McKinsey & Company report, by Joanna Barsh and Lareina Yee titled: “Unlocking the full potential of women in the U.S. economy” . Although the report, 5 full pages, was a little lengthy for my taste, it presented numerous fascinating observations made after much thorough research and contemplation. In short, the report posits that a surefire way to increase GDP, employment, productivity and overall U.S. economic activity is to focus corporate efforts on making certain that women achieve the same roles as men in the workplace.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- RT @JamieNikosey: Great Personal #Safety #Mobileapp for Women: Guard My Angel http://t.co/8GmxEQKR3c @SheBytesBlog #
- Mix drinks like Brian Flanagan using 'The Barman' App and Platform; http://t.co/UwRyamnNAo #
- Pour Perfect Drinks with the Barman via @SheBytesBlog http://t.co/A6cyr0t1T9 #
- #Sommeliers unite! http://t.co/Vi1gSfSEQw @SwirlitApp #
- No #Apple watch until late 2014, analyst says http://t.co/vJOrnX92wf via @CNET #technews #smartwatch #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.