A ‘what is’ guide to PaaS: Platform as a Service is a development platform for application developers. PaaS providers, like Google Aps Engine, allow the developer to write their own code and the PaaS provider uploads that code and presents it on the web.
What is SaaS? Software as a Service is a form of computing where you rent software from a service provider, rather than purchasing it yourself. Google Docs, QuickBooks, Salesforce and other CRM applications are all instances of SaaS.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Our thoughts are with the people of #Oklahoma. #
- What you should know about #Tumblr; http://t.co/QHCfAtLYGu #
- What do you think of the #tumblr news? #
- Sara Rosso, Nutella Superfan, Gets Cease-And-Desist Letter over 'World Nutella Day' http://t.co/X71X6buPlq via @HuffPostBiz #bloggers #
- Promise not to screw it up? http://t.co/hG7K2SpfMz via @CNNMoney #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.