A college education is not required for successful entrepreneurship. Peter Thiel, co-founder of PayPal, created a college dropout entrepreneur fellowship, investing $100,000 into 24 young, talented students. The fellowship asked 24 young adults to quit college to pursue their passion.
The Internet is awash with job offers; all you have to do is check your spam folder –you’ll find a “guru” telling you that he/she will teach you how to earn $1,000-7,000 a week after buying his/her book or CD. That’s a scam– and no matter how tempting the email/video offer looks, do not buy it. You don’t have to pay someone to give you a job; it should be the other way around. Last year, more than 17,000 work-from-home internet scams and spam were reported to the Internet Crime Complaint Center, costing victims over $20 million in losses.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
- The 30 Minute Social Media Management Schedule http://t.co/LaircqO1vC cc: @soshable #socialmedia #social,
- What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Pinterest http://t.co/A6aLKLuiM6 cc: @mike_allton @SocialMediaHats #realestate #pinterest,
- The Teen Exodus from Facebook is NOT a Permanent Departure http://t.co/xteSfRfHjc cc: @soshable #facebook #teens #exodus,
- Pinterest is a Bigger Influencer Than You Think http://t.co/7i8faYxzZh cc: @B2Community #pinterest #facebook #internet,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.