Entrepreneurial lifestyles have become a meme. However, don’t be fooled –every entrepreneur isn’t on the fast track to success. Even those who eventually do find success, they’ve made their fair share of mistakes along the way. Losing capital and wasted development time is common among young as well as mature entrepreneurs. Moreover, many entrepreneurs even get ripped off by their ‘trusted’ consultants.
It seems that everywhere I look, there is a widening disparity between male and female entrepreneurs, most notably in the tech sector.
Whether this difference comes down to what toys we grow up playing with, or just the ways in which men and women approach technology, I am always struck when I see something which exhibits that in fact the gender gap is closing.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Facebook experiments with introducing a 'sympathise' button http://t.co/eJ9El7ZSie cc: @camclarke #facebook #like #sympathy,
- MasterCard Wants All of Their Employees to Be Social Media Brand Advocates http://t.co/jApLMh2fpB <<--- free advocacy #socialmedia #branding,
- Facebook is Being Careful to Avoid Advertising Overload http://t.co/0IFGO1lPRv <<-- not careful enough! cc: @KymleeIsAwesome #facebook,
- Google’s Profit by Design [Infographic] http://t.co/LC3nCATJQ7 cc: @DashBurst #google #search #searchengines #infographic,
- Facebook Admits: Expect Organic Reach for Pages to Continue Declining http://t.co/2Ky8NxykwU << you will see what they want #facebook,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.