Entrepreneurial lifestyles have become a meme. However, don’t be fooled –every entrepreneur isn’t on the fast track to success. Even those who eventually do find success, they’ve made their fair share of mistakes along the way. Losing capital and wasted development time is common among young as well as mature entrepreneurs. Moreover, many entrepreneurs even get ripped off by their ‘trusted’ consultants.
It seems that everywhere I look, there is a widening disparity between male and female entrepreneurs, most notably in the tech sector.
Whether this difference comes down to what toys we grow up playing with, or just the ways in which men and women approach technology, I am always struck when I see something which exhibits that in fact the gender gap is closing.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Are Kickstarter and other crowdfunding sites the end of VC as we know it? #startups #funding #crowdfunding http://t.co/9rmZOkUORy,
- It Always Seems Impossible Until It’S Done. http://t.co/gSYLPBMHcu,
- For remote desktops, I'm a fan of join.me but should be interesting to try Google's version! Have you? http://t.co/8JXOJJeYsK #google #it,
- You will probably share this without reading it http://t.co/IUeGld0sza <--- how ironic #research #headline,
- 5 Gadget Gifts For Dad [VIDEO] http://t.co/3dGP2hAQNb via @getswayy #fathersday #video,
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.