Watching TV is a favorite American past time, however, what most American’s never consider, is that most people in the world don’t have the same luxury. That’s because most places around the globe don’t have American television coverage with our favorite programs –in many countries the broadcasts we watch and love are blocked. That’s where UnoTelly comes in.
Netflix and AOL subscriber bases are inverse; headed in opposite directions. But going deeper, does the inverse relationship reflect something we can learn about technological evolution?
We all love Netflix. Well, not all. Some of us Hate it… but only because we love it so much!
This may seem to be a daring statement, unheard in the last few weeks of turmoil, after the company’s decision to raise subscription costs. According to Business Insider, Netflix plans to “hike prices up to 60 percent”!
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Facebook Admits: Expect Organic Reach for Pages to Continue Declining http://t.co/2Ky8NxykwU << you will see what they want #facebook,
- YouTube Users Fight Back Against New Comment System http://t.co/ktCWpZFflC cc @SocialTimes @KymleeIsAwesome #youtube #google,
- Ryan Seacrest wants a keyboard on his iPhone, so he's spending $1M to build one http://t.co/yC7Pn4KrGW cc: @iMore #iphone #ryanseacrest,
- Top 5 Social Media Fails of 2013 http://t.co/4qoem1juOs cc: @ab80 @sejournal #socialmedia #infographic #SM #some #lessons #2013fails,
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.