Watching TV is a favorite American past time, however, what most American’s never consider, is that most people in the world don’t have the same luxury. That’s because most places around the globe don’t have American television coverage with our favorite programs –in many countries the broadcasts we watch and love are blocked. That’s where UnoTelly comes in.
Thanks to TV/media, and amongst other things, a new app from NBC, over 2.5 billion people – more than one third of the world’s population – are expected to watch Prince William marry Kate Middleton on Friday. To give you some perspective, approximately 750 million viewers watched when Prince Charles married Lady Diana Spencer some 30 years earier. At the time, it was the most-watched live event in television history.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
- The 30 Minute Social Media Management Schedule http://t.co/LaircqO1vC cc: @soshable #socialmedia #social,
- What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Pinterest http://t.co/A6aLKLuiM6 cc: @mike_allton @SocialMediaHats #realestate #pinterest,
- The Teen Exodus from Facebook is NOT a Permanent Departure http://t.co/xteSfRfHjc cc: @soshable #facebook #teens #exodus,
- Pinterest is a Bigger Influencer Than You Think http://t.co/7i8faYxzZh cc: @B2Community #pinterest #facebook #internet,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.