Did you know you can save, as well as edit and create documents on your iPhone 4 / iPad 2? Purchase the Documents To Go application. It will allow you to save a full suite of Microsoft Office documents to your device (Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents) in their original format. Documents To Go will also let you save and view Adobe PDF files, Apple iWork files, and others.
Want to keep you iPhone 4 and iPad 2 data safe? Set your device to self destruct!
Tablets and smartphones can be repositories for loads of sensitive data. If you’re using your device for business and it’s on ActiveSync with MS Exchange, just in case you lose it (or you’re fired), chances are your employer can wipe your device on the admin side.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
- The 30 Minute Social Media Management Schedule http://t.co/LaircqO1vC cc: @soshable #socialmedia #social,
- What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Pinterest http://t.co/A6aLKLuiM6 cc: @mike_allton @SocialMediaHats #realestate #pinterest,
- The Teen Exodus from Facebook is NOT a Permanent Departure http://t.co/xteSfRfHjc cc: @soshable #facebook #teens #exodus,
- Pinterest is a Bigger Influencer Than You Think http://t.co/7i8faYxzZh cc: @B2Community #pinterest #facebook #internet,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.