Okay – so this year, you’re going to get on it early and make sure you’re all set for Mother’s Day, right? Well even if this isn’t you and you’ll still be scrambling the day before, there’s an app that makes the whole thing a little easier.
Mother’s Day is fast approaching (Sunday, May 8th)! What is the best gadget for mom? Well, if you’re thinking of gifting mom a gadget, now’s the time to place your order online! Wondering what to get? I’ve got you covered! Here’s a list of my 5 picks for the hottest gadgets for mom this Mother’s Day.
- Apple iPad 2: it’s simple to use and requires no prior knowledge of computers –great for less tech savvy moms. If mom likes to read, she can download her favorite books and use it as an eReader. You can get the iPad engraved with a special, personalized Mother’s Day message from Apple’s website. (starting at $499) - I OWN ONE AND LOVE IT!
- Amazon Kindle: If you think mom would enjoy an eReader but you’re not spending $500 on a Mother’s Day gift, you can opt for a Kindle from Amazon. It has a paper-like Pearl electronic-ink display (great even under bright sunlight), a one month battery life, and its ultra-light weight, at only 8.5 ounces. (starting at $114)
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
- The 30 Minute Social Media Management Schedule http://t.co/LaircqO1vC cc: @soshable #socialmedia #social,
- What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Pinterest http://t.co/A6aLKLuiM6 cc: @mike_allton @SocialMediaHats #realestate #pinterest,
- The Teen Exodus from Facebook is NOT a Permanent Departure http://t.co/xteSfRfHjc cc: @soshable #facebook #teens #exodus,
- Pinterest is a Bigger Influencer Than You Think http://t.co/7i8faYxzZh cc: @B2Community #pinterest #facebook #internet,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.