If you haven’t heard of Klout, Renee did a great post on them titled: “Have You Got Klout? Track Your Self-Brand”. But for our lazier readers; “Klout is a social media scorecard. The site assigns individuals a personal “Klout Score”, ranging from 1 to a 100, which is a measure “of your overall online influence”.
Want to know if you have clout on the Web? Now there’s a way to track your self-brand! It’s called Klout!
I love anything that not only premeditates the presence of an issue, but that also includes a thoughtful solution for it.
The Issue: As people become increasingly focused on the world of internet marketing, social media, self-branding and social networking, it’s easy to lose track of how well our efforts are actually doing.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- RT @JamieNikosey: Great Personal #Safety #Mobileapp for Women: Guard My Angel http://t.co/8GmxEQKR3c @SheBytesBlog #
- Mix drinks like Brian Flanagan using 'The Barman' App and Platform; http://t.co/UwRyamnNAo #
- Pour Perfect Drinks with the Barman via @SheBytesBlog http://t.co/A6cyr0t1T9 #
- #Sommeliers unite! http://t.co/Vi1gSfSEQw @SwirlitApp #
- No #Apple watch until late 2014, analyst says http://t.co/vJOrnX92wf via @CNET #technews #smartwatch #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.