Contact lenses… encursted with Diamonds? Sounds freaky? Wel, they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and now it can be in the eye of the… beheld.
Welcome back to Freaky Friday, IT Oddities, a new series that will feature one tech terror, each week. This week’s IT oddity is pretty much the perfect storm of Freak Friday-ness: It’s got both certain brilliance, while still bordering on the slightly insane.
Two gentlemen from Stanford University and Northeastern University have designed the world’s first “Earthquake-Resilient Building”!
Hey everyone, welcome back to Freaky Friday, IT Oddities, a brand new series that will feature one tech piece of wacky weirdness, each week.
So let’s jump right in!
Have you been looking for the perfect way to kill time at work?
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Top 5 Social Media Fails of 2013 http://t.co/4qoem1juOs cc: @ab80 @sejournal #socialmedia #infographic #SM #some #lessons #2013fails,
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
- The 30 Minute Social Media Management Schedule http://t.co/LaircqO1vC cc: @soshable #socialmedia #social,
- What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Pinterest http://t.co/A6aLKLuiM6 cc: @mike_allton @SocialMediaHats #realestate #pinterest,
- The Teen Exodus from Facebook is NOT a Permanent Departure http://t.co/xteSfRfHjc cc: @soshable #facebook #teens #exodus,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.