Want to forget a wifi network? You can! If you accidentally connected to a wifi network once, your device remembers it for life—right? Wrong! There’s a way to prevent that annoying wifi pop-up. Go to Settings > Wi-Fi. Find the network under the ‘Choose a Network’ heading. Select the blue arrow next to the network you’d like to remove and tap the button on the top that says ‘Forget this Network’. And it’s gone!
Change your e-mail signature, here is a how to for your iPad 2 and iPhone 4! Don’t be one of those people who leave the default ‘Sent from my iPad’ signature on all their messages.
Notice your iPad 2 / iPhone 4 didn’t come with a large printed user manual (that’s just not Apple’s style). The guide is available in PDF from Apple’s Web site, or you can read it in iBooks (available as a free download in the App Store). Make sure to download the manual for iOS 4.3.
Surfing on your iPad 2 or iPhone 4 and curious what’s on the other end of a dubious link? You can check the URL destination of a word/term before opening it. Simply touch and hold down on the link. It’ll show you a pop-up like the one above.
Want to save battery life on your iPad 2 or iPhone 4? Switch up the data push frequency.
A major gripe of non-adopters of the iPad is its virtual keyboard. Although it works great and with little practice, you can type equally as fast on it, some people simply prefer physical buttons to press. Logitech and ZAGG had an answer in mind when they teamed up to create this thin, eye-catching keyboard case.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Facebook is Being Careful to Avoid Advertising Overload http://t.co/0IFGO1lPRv <<-- not careful enough! cc: @KymleeIsAwesome #facebook,
- Google’s Profit by Design [Infographic] http://t.co/LC3nCATJQ7 cc: @DashBurst #google #search #searchengines #infographic,
- Facebook Admits: Expect Organic Reach for Pages to Continue Declining http://t.co/2Ky8NxykwU << you will see what they want #facebook,
- YouTube Users Fight Back Against New Comment System http://t.co/ktCWpZFflC cc @SocialTimes @KymleeIsAwesome #youtube #google,
- Ryan Seacrest wants a keyboard on his iPhone, so he's spending $1M to build one http://t.co/yC7Pn4KrGW cc: @iMore #iphone #ryanseacrest,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.