Invert the display colors on your iPhone 4 or iPad 2! You can change your devices’ display default settings from the classic black text on a white background to the reverse!
Wondering how to turn a web page into an icon on the homescreen of your iPad 2 or iPhone 4? You can add bookmarks as personalized icons to your iPhone 4 and iPad 2 Home Screen!
Did you know that your iPad 2 and iPhone 4 has the capability to create folders? If you’re an app fanatic, you may have pages full of app icons on your device. Now you can neatly organize the icons into folders of your own design.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Microsoft talks #Xbox One naming, #privacy and more (Q&A) http://t.co/lZBfihvanG via @CNET #
- I've made a change. Read all about it; http://t.co/Fz4hAoWflU #
- Are you on #Facebook? If so, please like my page; https://t.co/J2nkj61K5l #
- #Flickr users: We hate the new site http://t.co/MepBCkCpJ3 via @CNET #
- Digitizing Physical Mail with cool cars that rival Geek Squad! @OutboxMailvia via @SheBytesBlog http://t.co/bBDF29pYX9 #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.