Want to have your iPad 2 or iPhone 4 device search Wikipedia or the Web, without even having to manually open a Safari browser?
Invert the display colors on your iPhone 4 or iPad 2! You can change your devices’ display default settings from the classic black text on a white background to the reverse!
Wondering how to turn a web page into an icon on the homescreen of your iPad 2 or iPhone 4? You can add bookmarks as personalized icons to your iPhone 4 and iPad 2 Home Screen!
Sometimes our iPad 2 or iPhone 4 has 10 or more apps suspended but still running, draining battery life. To close the apps, double click on the home button until the Shortcut Menu appears. Now tap and hold on any shortcut icon until they begin to wiggle. You’ll notice a red bar appear at the top left of each app that’s running. Click on that bar to close the app. It will shut it down and unpin it from the Shortcut Menu.
Our friends at Apple have considered everything; even a cleverly hidden way for you to Orientation Lock your iPad 2 / iPhone 4 screen.
When lying in bed with your iPad or iPhone, as you move around, the screen tends to move around with you. While the feature can be really functional at time, at other times it can be really inconvenient (like when you’re trying to read from your Borders eBook, for example).
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Are you on #Facebook? If so, please like my page; https://t.co/J2nkj61K5l #
- #Flickr users: We hate the new site http://t.co/MepBCkCpJ3 via @CNET #
- Digitizing Physical Mail with cool cars that rival Geek Squad! @OutboxMailvia via @SheBytesBlog http://t.co/bBDF29pYX9 #
- Swayy is a brand new platform you can use to save a little time in finding awesome content! @getswayy http://t.co/UMHXxQ3LLk #
- #Tech encompasses your life, body and soul; http://t.co/MbPzm9AlMN #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.