Possibly the most obvious yet untapped resouce on the iPhone and iPad is the Home button. Did you know that you can set the Home button to perform a whole slew of things upon a simple double-tap?
Sometimes our iPad 2 or iPhone 4 has 10 or more apps suspended but still running, draining battery life. To close the apps, double click on the home button until the Shortcut Menu appears. Now tap and hold on any shortcut icon until they begin to wiggle. You’ll notice a red bar appear at the top left of each app that’s running. Click on that bar to close the app. It will shut it down and unpin it from the Shortcut Menu.
Our friends at Apple have considered everything; even a cleverly hidden way for you to Orientation Lock your iPad 2 / iPhone 4 screen.
When lying in bed with your iPad or iPhone, as you move around, the screen tends to move around with you. While the feature can be really functional at time, at other times it can be really inconvenient (like when you’re trying to read from your Borders eBook, for example).
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Feed the World by Photographing Your Food with Give Your Calories via @SheBytesBlog http://t.co/QoHjnAve9O #activisim #global #
- Tech Company Extends Job Offer to Recent Grad Via #Instagram http://t.co/eFUBNWCTjg via @mashable #
- Say goodbye to black; http://t.co/xBxEWwSfHd #fashion #clothing #style #
- Google says you'll know when Glass is sketchy http://t.co/x3ZZS6Pdng via @CNNMoney #googleglass #futuretech #
- How #Photographing Your Food Can Help Fight World Hunger http://t.co/YiWcz53M27 #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.