We all have loved ones whom we care about and want always to remain safe. Unfortunately, women in particular, continuously face situations that compromise their safety and are potentially dangerous (e.g., when living far from home, leaving work late at night, going on blind-dates, meeting friends at a bar or walking to their car or home alone, to name a few). In such cases, it is not easy to get help when and where it is needed.
If you live in the NYC area, you probably complain about the NYC Subway, the LIRR and Metro North. You’ve likely missed a train because it arrived too early or were late to an appointment because it arrived late. A study last year showed that only 71% of riders reached the train on time +/- 5 minutes.
It’s nothing unique to New York City, it happens in almost every metropolis in the world. The same thing happens in Europe and in Asia. No one really knows when a train or bus will arrive.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
- The 30 Minute Social Media Management Schedule http://t.co/LaircqO1vC cc: @soshable #socialmedia #social,
- What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Pinterest http://t.co/A6aLKLuiM6 cc: @mike_allton @SocialMediaHats #realestate #pinterest,
- The Teen Exodus from Facebook is NOT a Permanent Departure http://t.co/xteSfRfHjc cc: @soshable #facebook #teens #exodus,
- Pinterest is a Bigger Influencer Than You Think http://t.co/7i8faYxzZh cc: @B2Community #pinterest #facebook #internet,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.