We all have loved ones whom we care about and want always to remain safe. Unfortunately, women in particular, continuously face situations that compromise their safety and are potentially dangerous (e.g., when living far from home, leaving work late at night, going on blind-dates, meeting friends at a bar or walking to their car or home alone, to name a few). In such cases, it is not easy to get help when and where it is needed.
If you live in the NYC area, you probably complain about the NYC Subway, the LIRR and Metro North. You’ve likely missed a train because it arrived too early or were late to an appointment because it arrived late. A study last year showed that only 71% of riders reached the train on time +/- 5 minutes.
It’s nothing unique to New York City, it happens in almost every metropolis in the world. The same thing happens in Europe and in Asia. No one really knows when a train or bus will arrive.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Are Kickstarter and other crowdfunding sites the end of VC as we know it? #startups #funding #crowdfunding http://t.co/9rmZOkUORy,
- It Always Seems Impossible Until It’S Done. http://t.co/gSYLPBMHcu,
- For remote desktops, I'm a fan of join.me but should be interesting to try Google's version! Have you? http://t.co/8JXOJJeYsK #google #it,
- You will probably share this without reading it http://t.co/IUeGld0sza <--- how ironic #research #headline,
- 5 Gadget Gifts For Dad [VIDEO] http://t.co/3dGP2hAQNb via @getswayy #fathersday #video,
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.