Organic SEO vs.Paid SEM; what’s best for search engine marketing? Should you spend money on Organic Search, Paid Search or both?
The “new” Facebook: lists, updated chat, timeline, privacy settings, unfriending info and Google+?
Everyone knows that the new Facebook took some tips from the guys at Google. And to be perfectly honest, although I’m not thrilled with what Google’s got going on right now in terms of social media it’s nice to see two rivals at work.
I’m just going to come out and say it:
There are very few things I enjoy more, than writing about technological/societal differences on SheBytes. And of course, my favorite is when there are male vs female comparisons; because its always interesting.
We technology bloggers are a non-political, fun-loving and warm bunch of folk. That’s why I have so much love in my heart for you! We like sticking together and helping each other along on our respective journeys through the blogosphere.
Google will acquire Motorola Mobility! There’s been a huge amount of internet activity surrounding the announcement on Monday.
Our friends at Engadget did a great post on the breaking news; which we borrowed the above picture from, but I would like to expand on the acquisition further.
Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Cupcake… Google? If you’re a techie or a foodie, you’re sure to like this one!
It’s clear that the world’s tech companies have extremely brilliant and wildly creative employees. By creating an open, different and inviting environment, these tech goliaths are able to snag countless beautiful minds.
Much of this originality and individuality goes into the initial brainstorming, research and development of the companies output.
Thankfully though, it always seems that these tech companies get most creative and fun, when the time comes to name their products and services.
Today’s Video Byte is a really cool segment, that I recommend you watch in full screen. Although I’m sure you’ve used Google Maps, in the past, because of how useful it is, a bunch of kids really took the product out of the box.
Using a projector, a couch and a computer, they were able to simulate an entire cross country drive on Route 66 and had an awesome time doing it!
We’ve been using a bunch of “Google operands,” (fancy term for Google search shortcuts), that help us find what we’re looking for, when we Google, and we’d like to share 5 tips with you, to make your life a little easier:
Google has indexed a massive part of the internet. In 2008, it reportedly indexed its 1 trillionth unique URL! The insane part is that despite all of this indexing, many people estimate “Google coverage” to be only “in a few percent range”, of the total. In this day and age; the amount of online data is already so large and growing at such a fast rate, that it’s become literally impossible to measure.
- Social media of the womb: “What Facebook Expects When You’re Expecting” [TheLuxurySpot]
- SheBytes not filling your Google + craze? Check Out: [DiscoverDigitalGroup]
- Honestly, at first I thought Cowboys & Aliens was a spoof…Top Twitter Trends: [Mashable]
- Shark Week and this playlist, were born for eachother! [LiveFastMag]
- Hacking to clear the path, towards a tech filled tomorrow! [Forbes]
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
- The 30 Minute Social Media Management Schedule http://t.co/LaircqO1vC cc: @soshable #socialmedia #social,
- What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Pinterest http://t.co/A6aLKLuiM6 cc: @mike_allton @SocialMediaHats #realestate #pinterest,
- The Teen Exodus from Facebook is NOT a Permanent Departure http://t.co/xteSfRfHjc cc: @soshable #facebook #teens #exodus,
- Pinterest is a Bigger Influencer Than You Think http://t.co/7i8faYxzZh cc: @B2Community #pinterest #facebook #internet,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.