Today Geek is Chic. In fact Mark Zukerberg‘s wedding got the Paparazzi as excited as Lady Gaga’s latest world tour. In our day and age it seems as though there’s been a paradigm shift. Techies now draw the same attention as Hollywood celebs. Ironically, unlike many “reality stars,” techies are famous for actually doing (or creating) something.
- Facebook tops Google in weekly traffic.
- 1 in 5 couples meet online.
- 1 in 5 divorces are blamed on Facebook.
- If Facebook were a country, it would be the worlds 3rd largest.
- Twitter, Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn are not welcome in china.
- Today kindergarteners learn on iPads NOT chalkboards.
- Many universities have stopped giving out email accounts since everyone uses social media.
- eReaders have surpassed book sales.
- Social gamers will buy $6Bn of e-goods this year; movie theaters will sell only $2.5Bn of physical goods.
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world.
- If Wikipedia were made into a book, it would be 2.25 million pages long and it would take 123 years to read.
Welcome to the social media revolution.
Is Facebook going to acquire Opera?
Earlier today Mashable reported Facebook”s plans to buy Opera, a browser designed by a Norwegian company software. The LA Times, hours ago reported that credible sources have informed them that Facebook is indeed targeting Opera as its latest acquisition. Most people are quick to ask why Facebook would wish to buy Opera?
New Google Glasses revealed. You’re now likely to meet people wearing rather futuristic glasses while they talk to themselves. Don’t panic! They aren’t Bellevue escapees; most likely, they are Google employees testing new augmented-reality glasses. Google’s top secret project is called Project Glass.
It seems like Google has got just so much to offer that hardly a day goes by when the company doesn’t roll out something new.
In the last few weeks in particular, Google has been offering so much,
Brace yourself for a new look; Gmail changes are ahead!
Everyone knows that Google is always up to something…this time the tech team is giving their dedicated e-mail product; Gmail, a redesign. They’ve been testing out the new design by giving users the ‘option’ to try the new look.
Having an SEO friendly website pays off in the long run. Here’s a simple ‘how to,’ because nothing beats ranking on page # 1 organically! Not only does it drive business; it will also save you lots of money on ad spend!
Organic SEO vs.Paid SEM; what’s best for search engine marketing? Should you spend money on Organic Search, Paid Search or both?
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- RT @JamieNikosey: Great Personal #Safety #Mobileapp for Women: Guard My Angel http://t.co/8GmxEQKR3c @SheBytesBlog #
- Mix drinks like Brian Flanagan using 'The Barman' App and Platform; http://t.co/UwRyamnNAo #
- Pour Perfect Drinks with the Barman via @SheBytesBlog http://t.co/A6cyr0t1T9 #
- #Sommeliers unite! http://t.co/Vi1gSfSEQw @SwirlitApp #
- No #Apple watch until late 2014, analyst says http://t.co/vJOrnX92wf via @CNET #technews #smartwatch #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.