Back in 2004 when Google went public, Microsoft felt the sting of a younger competitor. Now Google itself is feeling that sting, facing competition from Facebook. Among the social network’s efforts to lure users from Google, Facebook is now pushing it’s @facebook.com email platform (a major play against Gmail, if you ask me). I noticed today, a quietly rolled out Facebook feature which lets Facebook users forward their Facebook messages. You can forward those messages to other Facebook users, but more importantly, you can forward them to any outside email address. And who is the return address? Your @facbook.com default email, of course.
It seems like Google has got just so much to offer that hardly a day goes by when the company doesn’t roll out something new.
In the last few weeks in particular, Google has been offering so much,
Brace yourself for a new look; Gmail changes are ahead!
Everyone knows that Google is always up to something…this time the tech team is giving their dedicated e-mail product; Gmail, a redesign. They’ve been testing out the new design by giving users the ‘option’ to try the new look.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Google’s Profit by Design [Infographic] http://t.co/LC3nCATJQ7 cc: @DashBurst #google #search #searchengines #infographic,
- Facebook Admits: Expect Organic Reach for Pages to Continue Declining http://t.co/2Ky8NxykwU << you will see what they want #facebook,
- YouTube Users Fight Back Against New Comment System http://t.co/ktCWpZFflC cc @SocialTimes @KymleeIsAwesome #youtube #google,
- Ryan Seacrest wants a keyboard on his iPhone, so he's spending $1M to build one http://t.co/yC7Pn4KrGW cc: @iMore #iphone #ryanseacrest,
- Top 5 Social Media Fails of 2013 http://t.co/4qoem1juOs cc: @ab80 @sejournal #socialmedia #infographic #SM #some #lessons #2013fails,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.