What is TypoSquatting? It’s not necessarily what you would call the pinnacle of “business ethics”.
Want to forget a wifi network? You can! If you accidentally connected to a wifi network once, your device remembers it for life—right? Wrong! There’s a way to prevent that annoying wifi pop-up. Go to Settings > Wi-Fi. Find the network under the ‘Choose a Network’ heading. Select the blue arrow next to the network you’d like to remove and tap the button on the top that says ‘Forget this Network’. And it’s gone!
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
- The 30 Minute Social Media Management Schedule http://t.co/LaircqO1vC cc: @soshable #socialmedia #social,
- What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Pinterest http://t.co/A6aLKLuiM6 cc: @mike_allton @SocialMediaHats #realestate #pinterest,
- The Teen Exodus from Facebook is NOT a Permanent Departure http://t.co/xteSfRfHjc cc: @soshable #facebook #teens #exodus,
- Pinterest is a Bigger Influencer Than You Think http://t.co/7i8faYxzZh cc: @B2Community #pinterest #facebook #internet,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.