What is TypoSquatting? It’s not necessarily what you would call the pinnacle of “business ethics”.
Want to forget a wifi network? You can! If you accidentally connected to a wifi network once, your device remembers it for life—right? Wrong! There’s a way to prevent that annoying wifi pop-up. Go to Settings > Wi-Fi. Find the network under the ‘Choose a Network’ heading. Select the blue arrow next to the network you’d like to remove and tap the button on the top that says ‘Forget this Network’. And it’s gone!
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Microsoft talks #Xbox One naming, #privacy and more (Q&A) http://t.co/lZBfihvanG via @CNET #
- I've made a change. Read all about it; http://t.co/Fz4hAoWflU #
- Are you on #Facebook? If so, please like my page; https://t.co/J2nkj61K5l #
- #Flickr users: We hate the new site http://t.co/MepBCkCpJ3 via @CNET #
- Digitizing Physical Mail with cool cars that rival Geek Squad! @OutboxMailvia via @SheBytesBlog http://t.co/bBDF29pYX9 #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.