What is TypoSquatting? It’s not necessarily what you would call the pinnacle of “business ethics”.
Censorship is alive… and it’s about to take over the Internet. There is a new bill floating around the House of Representatives called SOPA –Stop Online Piracy Act. In theory it sounds fair – it would give the music and movie industries (among others) the right to keep their copyrighted materials from being stolen and republished online illegally.
The “new” Facebook: lists, updated chat, timeline, privacy settings, unfriending info and Google+?
Everyone knows that the new Facebook took some tips from the guys at Google. And to be perfectly honest, although I’m not thrilled with what Google’s got going on right now in terms of social media it’s nice to see two rivals at work.
On the hunt for a job? Social media self promotion can help! With the current state of the job market, it’s natural for people who are about to enter the workforce and for the unemployed to panic. SheBytes wants to tell you one small thing:
I’m just going to come out and say it:
There are very few things I enjoy more, than writing about technological/societal differences on SheBytes. And of course, my favorite is when there are male vs female comparisons; because its always interesting.
“Today’s Video Byte” is going to be a little different. Although it may seem regular, in that it begins with a video clip, this video in particular requires ample explanation and interpretation, so here we go:
Facebook is notorious for having really crappy “Privacy” settings…
There, I said it!
Every once in a while, someone comes up with an idea that allows us to kill a TREMENDOUS amount of time.
When my Dad was a kid, back in the late 60’s and early 70’s (sorry for that Dad), they had comic books and GI JOE’s. Today, for better or worse, we’ve made our way from the “life-like hair” of the GI JOE, and “Captain America’s shield” to FarmVille and Twitter feeds.
But my own time waster of choice is StumbleUpon.
- Social media of the womb: “What Facebook Expects When You’re Expecting” [TheLuxurySpot]
- SheBytes not filling your Google + craze? Check Out: [DiscoverDigitalGroup]
- Honestly, at first I thought Cowboys & Aliens was a spoof…Top Twitter Trends: [Mashable]
- Shark Week and this playlist, were born for eachother! [LiveFastMag]
- Hacking to clear the path, towards a tech filled tomorrow! [Forbes]
We did a review of Google + and here are our findings. With all the current buzz (and yes, that was a shameless insult/pun), surrounding Google’s spanking new service, Google Plus (or Google +), I thought a post on my first impressions would be helpful.
Want to know if you have clout on the Web? Now there’s a way to track your self-brand! It’s called Klout!
I love anything that not only premeditates the presence of an issue, but that also includes a thoughtful solution for it.
The Issue: As people become increasingly focused on the world of internet marketing, social media, self-branding and social networking, it’s easy to lose track of how well our efforts are actually doing.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Why wearing bright colors is at the top of my list for attaining and maintaining success in all areas of life; http://t.co/Jaz58kjQYe #
- Like hosting people at your house more than you like going out to the bar? http://t.co/AItc0B2pIj #
- #ff Great #tech #app and #equipment reviews; http://t.co/MbPzm9AlMN #
- RT @JamieNikosey: Great Personal #Safety #Mobileapp for Women: Guard My Angel http://t.co/8GmxEQKR3c @SheBytesBlog #
- Mix drinks like Brian Flanagan using 'The Barman' App and Platform; http://t.co/UwRyamnNAo #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.