Did you know you can save, as well as edit and create documents on your iPhone 4 / iPad 2? Purchase the Documents To Go application. It will allow you to save a full suite of Microsoft Office documents to your device (Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents) in their original format. Documents To Go will also let you save and view Adobe PDF files, Apple iWork files, and others.
Want to keep you iPhone 4 and iPad 2 data safe? Set your device to self destruct!
Tablets and smartphones can be repositories for loads of sensitive data. If you’re using your device for business and it’s on ActiveSync with MS Exchange, just in case you lose it (or you’re fired), chances are your employer can wipe your device on the admin side.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- For remote desktops, I'm a fan of join.me but should be interesting to try Google's version! Have you? http://t.co/8JXOJJeYsK #google #it,
- You will probably share this without reading it http://t.co/IUeGld0sza <--- how ironic #research #headline,
- 5 Gadget Gifts For Dad [VIDEO] http://t.co/3dGP2hAQNb via @getswayy #fathersday #video,
- How To Write The Perfect LinkedIn Headline http://t.co/vyWzrURXiQ <--- since we are talking about #LinkedIn... @MelonieDodaro #headline,
- 10 Commandments of Blogging http://t.co/HfEKjCGew9 <<-- everything you need to know about blogging (sort of) #social #blog #blogs #blogging,
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.