You’ve been told that it is rude to have your cell phone at the dining table, whether you are dining with your family, or having a dinner date with your partner. The problem is, the society we live in is so super connected, that many of us have a hard time disconnecting for even an hour, let alone imagining a life sans our “connection.”
Technology and children –how are our children being impacted by the ever-increasing use of technology?
Technology has grown to become deeply entrenched in our daily lives; increasingly more so over the last 20 years. The result is children as young as tots proficient with iPads and smartphones, with respective Facebook pages to boot. While it may be cute, it’s not always fun and games. With technology changing so rapidly, parents are struggling to keep up with the latest platforms, and more importantly, the shifting rules of data sharing and online etiquette.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Tech Company Extends Job Offer to Recent Grad Via #Instagram http://t.co/eFUBNWCTjg via @mashable #
- Say goodbye to black; http://t.co/xBxEWwSfHd #fashion #clothing #style #
- Google says you'll know when Glass is sketchy http://t.co/x3ZZS6Pdng via @CNNMoney #googleglass #futuretech #
- How #Photographing Your Food Can Help Fight World Hunger http://t.co/YiWcz53M27 #
- Feed the World by Photographing Your Food with Give Your Calories http://t.co/45bX6nfjc0 via @SheBytesBlog #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.