You’ve been told that it is rude to have your cell phone at the dining table, whether you are dining with your family, or having a dinner date with your partner. The problem is, the society we live in is so super connected, that many of us have a hard time disconnecting for even an hour, let alone imagining a life sans our “connection.”
Technology and children –how are our children being impacted by the ever-increasing use of technology?
Technology has grown to become deeply entrenched in our daily lives; increasingly more so over the last 20 years. The result is children as young as tots proficient with iPads and smartphones, with respective Facebook pages to boot. While it may be cute, it’s not always fun and games. With technology changing so rapidly, parents are struggling to keep up with the latest platforms, and more importantly, the shifting rules of data sharing and online etiquette.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Google’s Profit by Design [Infographic] http://t.co/LC3nCATJQ7 cc: @DashBurst #google #search #searchengines #infographic,
- Facebook Admits: Expect Organic Reach for Pages to Continue Declining http://t.co/2Ky8NxykwU << you will see what they want #facebook,
- YouTube Users Fight Back Against New Comment System http://t.co/ktCWpZFflC cc @SocialTimes @KymleeIsAwesome #youtube #google,
- Ryan Seacrest wants a keyboard on his iPhone, so he's spending $1M to build one http://t.co/yC7Pn4KrGW cc: @iMore #iphone #ryanseacrest,
- Top 5 Social Media Fails of 2013 http://t.co/4qoem1juOs cc: @ab80 @sejournal #socialmedia #infographic #SM #some #lessons #2013fails,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.