People are always coming up with backup plans, i.e. a ‘Plan B’ just in case Plan A fails. Sure, it’s a prudent way to conduct oneself, but have you ever thought about how having a Plan B may actually hurt you?
The CEO of Tech Company Yipit knows a thing or two about starting up a startup.
The man behind the magic; Vinicius Vacanti (@vacanti), frequently blogs on his website that shares a name with…umm…himself: viniciusvacanti.com. He writes specifically about entrepreneurship and the roller coaster world of startups, and a recent post really caught my attention.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Are you on #Facebook? If so, please like my page; https://t.co/J2nkj61K5l #
- #Flickr users: We hate the new site http://t.co/MepBCkCpJ3 via @CNET #
- Digitizing Physical Mail with cool cars that rival Geek Squad! @OutboxMailvia via @SheBytesBlog http://t.co/bBDF29pYX9 #
- Swayy is a brand new platform you can use to save a little time in finding awesome content! @getswayy http://t.co/UMHXxQ3LLk #
- #Tech encompasses your life, body and soul; http://t.co/MbPzm9AlMN #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.