We all have loved ones whom we care about and want always to remain safe. Unfortunately, women in particular, continuously face situations that compromise their safety and are potentially dangerous (e.g., when living far from home, leaving work late at night, going on blind-dates, meeting friends at a bar or walking to their car or home alone, to name a few). In such cases, it is not easy to get help when and where it is needed.
iFirstAid app has a number of incredibly valuable features. This best app, while I strongly encourage you to buy, I hope you’ll rarely have to use!
iFirstAid is an Emergency First Aid app designed to give you detailed, step by step instructions and pictures to walk you through emergency scenarios by giving you crucial knowledge.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Why wearing bright colors is at the top of my list for attaining and maintaining success in all areas of life; http://t.co/Jaz58kjQYe #
- Like hosting people at your house more than you like going out to the bar? http://t.co/AItc0B2pIj #
- #ff Great #tech #app and #equipment reviews; http://t.co/MbPzm9AlMN #
- RT @JamieNikosey: Great Personal #Safety #Mobileapp for Women: Guard My Angel http://t.co/8GmxEQKR3c @SheBytesBlog #
- Mix drinks like Brian Flanagan using 'The Barman' App and Platform; http://t.co/UwRyamnNAo #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.