In today’s crowded app marketplace, it can be difficult to find a casual gaming app that has a truly positive message. It seems even the most casual of games have zombies (death), guns, or gambling involved. Every so often, it’s refreshing to see a different type of game; Mom vs. Bad is one such example.
There are a multitude of iPad apps for kids, but selecting the right ones for your child isn’t always easy. From games to books, here are our top picks (based on a child’s age and interest).
The Apple Store has plenty of iPad apps for kids that can keep children busy for hours. While apps are a great way to entertain your kids, they can also be an educational tool. Here are our top five iPad apps for kids.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Feed the World by Photographing Your Food with Give Your Calories http://t.co/45bX6nfjc0 via @SheBytesBlog #
- Donate to a worthy cause and get fit all at the same time! http://t.co/FgurSuaeKf via @SheBytesBlog #food #app #diet #worldhunger #charity #
- Some of the best games come out of the writers passion for a certain theme. Learn more about it; @BigTopBallet http://t.co/szN75DqC7b #
- The importance of color; http://t.co/wroh3wLI7m #style #fashion #design #clothing #advice #
- Why I Dress for Success [In Color]: http://t.co/BkovXj9nHL via... #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.