Facebook and other social networks are finding it hard to fight off increased mobile usage and some pundits are even suggesting that social networks are dying. Based on stats, however, social media platforms do not seem to be going anywhere. For instance, we have reports on the increase in the number of social media users and even tweets on Twitter; we also have reports that clearly indicate an ever-increasing population on Facebook. We know for sure that 15% of adults on the internet use Twitter, and the number is even higher for Facebook. So how could social networks possibly die?
SheBytes founder Renee Schmidt on Fox News LIVE discussing the Facebook debacle and IPO troubles, mobile advertising challenges, Microsoft So.cl, Windows 8, and what a Silicon Valley VC lawsuit may mean for women in technology (read more here).
May 24th, 2012 – 2:00PM Segment
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
- The 30 Minute Social Media Management Schedule http://t.co/LaircqO1vC cc: @soshable #socialmedia #social,
- What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Pinterest http://t.co/A6aLKLuiM6 cc: @mike_allton @SocialMediaHats #realestate #pinterest,
- The Teen Exodus from Facebook is NOT a Permanent Departure http://t.co/xteSfRfHjc cc: @soshable #facebook #teens #exodus,
- Pinterest is a Bigger Influencer Than You Think http://t.co/7i8faYxzZh cc: @B2Community #pinterest #facebook #internet,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.