Facebook and other social networks are finding it hard to fight off increased mobile usage and some pundits are even suggesting that social networks are dying. Based on stats, however, social media platforms do not seem to be going anywhere. For instance, we have reports on the increase in the number of social media users and even tweets on Twitter; we also have reports that clearly indicate an ever-increasing population on Facebook. We know for sure that 15% of adults on the internet use Twitter, and the number is even higher for Facebook. So how could social networks possibly die?
SheBytes founder Renee Schmidt on Fox News LIVE discussing the Facebook debacle and IPO troubles, mobile advertising challenges, Microsoft So.cl, Windows 8, and what a Silicon Valley VC lawsuit may mean for women in technology (read more here).
May 24th, 2012 – 2:00PM Segment
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- No #Apple watch until late 2014, analyst says http://t.co/vJOrnX92wf via @CNET #technews #smartwatch #
- Do you like to play Cupid? http://t.co/Ayt6I6qRaP @fixmeupapp #
- Could a “Smart Fork” Help You Lose Weight? HapiFork http://t.co/JogywlRSvX via @SheBytesBlog #
- Calling all #girlgeeks! You'll love my #tech #blog; http://t.co/MbPzm9AlMN #
- #Space, the final frontier for your #poetry; http://t.co/G6hIMmPySE #startrek #missiontomars @MAVEN2Mars #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.