Another change Facebook launched last week is the ability to edit comments, instead of having to delete them. In the comment box, you now have the choice of deleting or editing, and when you edit, the comment becomes a text field once again.
Social Media is a HUGE part of our everyday lives…especially for teens. But what happens when a teenager’s social network goes awry? How does a parent help them cope?
As of today, Katy Perry’s hit song “Teenage Dream” is well on its way to surpassing 86 MILLION, YouTube views! This really got me thinking on the past. We too often forget how incredibly hard those years of “living a teenage dream” really are.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Our thoughts are with the people of #Oklahoma. #
- What you should know about #Tumblr; http://t.co/QHCfAtLYGu #
- What do you think of the #tumblr news? #
- Sara Rosso, Nutella Superfan, Gets Cease-And-Desist Letter over 'World Nutella Day' http://t.co/X71X6buPlq via @HuffPostBiz #bloggers #
- Promise not to screw it up? http://t.co/hG7K2SpfMz via @CNNMoney #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.