It seems that despite the clear inequality that still exists between males and females in the workplace, very little has been done by companies which has been effective in remedying this issue.
Margie Warrell (@margiewarrell) is one of my role models. Why? Becaue she thinks bigger to be bigger!
For those of you who’ve never heard of Margie, there’s a lot to tell, so I’ll focus and hone in on the essentials:
- Australian woman
- Bestselling author
- Media personality
- Engaging and empowering speaker
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Are Kickstarter and other crowdfunding sites the end of VC as we know it? #startups #funding #crowdfunding http://t.co/9rmZOkUORy,
- It Always Seems Impossible Until It’S Done. http://t.co/gSYLPBMHcu,
- For remote desktops, I'm a fan of join.me but should be interesting to try Google's version! Have you? http://t.co/8JXOJJeYsK #google #it,
- You will probably share this without reading it http://t.co/IUeGld0sza <--- how ironic #research #headline,
- 5 Gadget Gifts For Dad [VIDEO] http://t.co/3dGP2hAQNb via @getswayy #fathersday #video,
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.