Bryce Gruber takes it to the streets of the Occupy Wall Street movement with tampons and a glittery picket sign: “free tampons to stop economic bleeding.”
Everyone knows that retro is the new modern.
And, SheBytes agrees!
1. “It’s a bird!” “It’s a plane!” “No wait….its… a Floating Resort?!” [TheLuxurySpot]
2. What’s more exciting; Nintendo 3DS price cut, or two spanking new Mario 3D games! [TechnoBuffalo]
3. Who ever said Bill Gates couldn’t predict the future: [BusinessInsider]
4. Revitalized MacBook Air, slim, powerful & sexy! [MWD]
5. Outdated training? Take advantage of cohort effects for Gen X employees… [SmallBizTechnology]