It seems that despite the clear inequality that still exists between males and females in the workplace, very little has been done by companies which has been effective in remedying this issue.
Margie Warrell (@margiewarrell) is one of my role models. Why? Becaue she thinks bigger to be bigger!
For those of you who’ve never heard of Margie, there’s a lot to tell, so I’ll focus and hone in on the essentials:
- Australian woman
- Bestselling author
- Media personality
- Engaging and empowering speaker
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Are you on #Facebook? If so, please like my page; https://t.co/J2nkj61K5l #
- #Flickr users: We hate the new site http://t.co/MepBCkCpJ3 via @CNET #
- Digitizing Physical Mail with cool cars that rival Geek Squad! @OutboxMailvia via @SheBytesBlog http://t.co/bBDF29pYX9 #
- Swayy is a brand new platform you can use to save a little time in finding awesome content! @getswayy http://t.co/UMHXxQ3LLk #
- #Tech encompasses your life, body and soul; http://t.co/MbPzm9AlMN #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.