New iPhone is in the rumor mill. Every tech blogger is talking about it. With some factories reported to have started production, it seems the rumor has legs.
Just a week since the 3rd generation iPad debut and the Internet is abuzz with iPhone 5 rumors. The new iPad features have left everyone speculating as to the features and functionality in the next-gen iPhone, slated for release in Fall 2012.
The Chronology of Mobile Technology Evolution
After the introduction of the Motorola RAZR in 2004, consumers and electronic companies started to define what a cell phone should look like–small and thin. But as the Apple iPhone became a hit in 2007, the definition of a cell phone, or should I say smartphone, became tall and wide (but still thin). How did this sudden change occur in less than a decade? The answer lies within a phone’s software.
SheBytes loves infographics, especially ones that are interactive and really relate to you, like this one on mobile phone addition. We’re all a bunch of junkies. Sigh.
Picture Credit [via]
Your iPad 2 or iPhone 4 device can type in multiple languages within the same “Note” email, or even text message!
Did you know there’s a way to control the “iPod” features on the iPad 2 or iPhone 4, while the device is locked?
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Feed the World by Photographing Your Food with Give Your Calories http://t.co/45bX6nfjc0 via @SheBytesBlog #
- Donate to a worthy cause and get fit all at the same time! http://t.co/FgurSuaeKf via @SheBytesBlog #food #app #diet #worldhunger #charity #
- Some of the best games come out of the writers passion for a certain theme. Learn more about it; @BigTopBallet http://t.co/szN75DqC7b #
- The importance of color; http://t.co/wroh3wLI7m #style #fashion #design #clothing #advice #
- Why I Dress for Success [In Color]: http://t.co/BkovXj9nHL via... #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.