New iPhone is in the rumor mill. Every tech blogger is talking about it. With some factories reported to have started production, it seems the rumor has legs.
Just a week since the 3rd generation iPad debut and the Internet is abuzz with iPhone 5 rumors. The new iPad features have left everyone speculating as to the features and functionality in the next-gen iPhone, slated for release in Fall 2012.
The Chronology of Mobile Technology Evolution
After the introduction of the Motorola RAZR in 2004, consumers and electronic companies started to define what a cell phone should look like–small and thin. But as the Apple iPhone became a hit in 2007, the definition of a cell phone, or should I say smartphone, became tall and wide (but still thin). How did this sudden change occur in less than a decade? The answer lies within a phone’s software.
SheBytes loves infographics, especially ones that are interactive and really relate to you, like this one on mobile phone addition. We’re all a bunch of junkies. Sigh.
Picture Credit [via]
Your iPad 2 or iPhone 4 device can type in multiple languages within the same “Note” email, or even text message!
Did you know there’s a way to control the “iPod” features on the iPad 2 or iPhone 4, while the device is locked?
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Ryan Seacrest wants a keyboard on his iPhone, so he's spending $1M to build one http://t.co/yC7Pn4KrGW cc: @iMore #iphone #ryanseacrest,
- Top 5 Social Media Fails of 2013 http://t.co/4qoem1juOs cc: @ab80 @sejournal #socialmedia #infographic #SM #some #lessons #2013fails,
- RT @CallyRussell: @SheSquadSocial Thanks guys. A good day in Mallzee towers!,
- The 30 Minute Social Media Management Schedule http://t.co/LaircqO1vC cc: @soshable #socialmedia #social,
- What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Pinterest http://t.co/A6aLKLuiM6 cc: @mike_allton @SocialMediaHats #realestate #pinterest,
Thanks for the feedback, David! Yes, I think a lot (more...)
Great article as I was just wondering why so much (more...)
Thanks Allison & SheBytes for sharing the love (more...)
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.