We all have loved ones whom we care about and want always to remain safe. Unfortunately, women in particular, continuously face situations that compromise their safety and are potentially dangerous (e.g., when living far from home, leaving work late at night, going on blind-dates, meeting friends at a bar or walking to their car or home alone, to name a few). In such cases, it is not easy to get help when and where it is needed.
iPeriod is one of the best iPhone Apps. Women, brace yourselves! Here’s a review of a must-have application you won’t find on Engadget, Gizmodo, or Tech Crunch!
iPeriod (discreetly named iP on your shortcut screen), is an App available for iPhone and iPad. Designed for all women of child bearing age, this is a must-have app to keep track of the entire feminine minutia that comes with being a woman.
Follow us: @shebytesblog
- Promise not to screw it up? http://t.co/hG7K2SpfMz via @CNNMoney #
- All the #app and #tech news you'll need this week can be found here; http://t.co/MbPzm9AlMN #
- Will #Pinterest ruin your #wedding? http://t.co/SFKCY8hWyp #
- You can spend #bitcoins at your local mall http://t.co/D2D5c5QdmM via @CNNMoney #
- Feed the World by Photographing Your Food with Give Your Calories via @SheBytesBlog http://t.co/QoHjnAve9O #activisim #global #
LOL. Great post! (more...)
Unfortunately, it's stick it, lose it, don't track (more...)
Information here is absolutely critical,I personal (more...)
Amazing! Good luck and be safe! (more...)
|Guadalupe Torres Wells
I purchased my Kawasaki Ninja 250 at the age of 38 (more...)
For Men and Women, from a Woman's Perspective. Renee Schmidt, Editor. Join me on Google+
IT Blog | Tech Blog | Technology Blog | Download eBook
Website Design by our Friends at:
SheBytes © 2012 - All Rights Reserved.